The OrangeRX DSMX/DSM2 2.4Ghz DIY transmitter module offers a simple and convenient way to utilize your non module-based transmitter with DSMX/DSM2 receivers. This is a DIY module meaning that it is not “plug and play”. You will need to physically connect the wire leads from this module to +, – and PPM signal outputs from your transmitter. This is the perfect option for transmitters which are not module-based.
• 4 operating modes: DSM2 1024/22ms, DSM2 2048/11ms, DSMX 22ms, DSMX 11ms
• Easy to access bind button
• Range check mode
Compatibility: Any transmitter with a PPM signal output
2.4Ghz protocol: DSMX/DSM2
Voltage input: 6~15VDC
Range: Full range system
OrangeRX DSMX/DSM2 2.4Ghz DIY transmitter module
Antenna extension cable
Module uses a unique Global ID for binding. In case of binding issues with other branded receivers press the “Change ID” button on module to change the Module ID to another unique value reserved for that module (5 ID’s assigned to each module).
There are over 4 billion unique ID’s assigned to OrangeRx modules.
1) Accepted by the MAAA in Australia, see the MAAA MOP58 for guidance
2) This is not a Spektrum module, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum module.
The Spektrum brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA.
3) Price of this moduler may fluctuate (up or down) due to cost of electronic components.
4) This is not an underground manufactured fake Spektrum module. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.